RANDOM SPACAGE!!!!!
I really haven't posted here in forever... A lot of shit has went down, but I don't want to talk about the bad things. I started Remnants (My linkshell) up again, and it's finally getting a bit bigger.
I met someone over the summer... Meagan (Mishy), and I'd just like to say; she's the greatest. I've gotten to know her brother a lot as well. He's awsome. Love that dude like a brother. (Plutonic man... plutonic <.<) Overall my summer was crazy.. a lot of good things happened... but that, of course, means some bad shit happened as well. Some things im not willing to get into =P Just trust me when I say that it was the best, and the worst summer ever. I got DRK to 71, and decided to finally call it quits for good. I started up PLD again, and I'm really liking that. Which is good, because I'll actually enjoy myself when I static with Meagan when I reach 55. I've been keeping her waiting for so long, so I really need to hurry along. ::drool:: {Mithra}
Not much else to say really.... Glad most of this happened... I wish they would have been better towards the end... but life can be a bitch, you know? I'll start posting here more... mark my words. I have some pics I'll post up here either later today, or tomorrow. Whichever =P
Until my next randomly spaced post, I'm out!
~Nick
Also... i probably wont be putting blog entries in here anymore.. so to speak... i'll be positing pics and such =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment