Well, well, well...
Hmm.... The dates i've actually written in this are skipping around like a giddy schoolgirl.... anyhow, back to business <.<
Been leveling BST as of late, and just recently dinged 23. Got to use my first Jug pet!
Was pretty excited, but shortly after, bummed because It was a POS mob.... heared it gets better as you level, but idk.
MOTO's G2 run
The nest day we gathered in Port Jeuno for some {Fun} and {Excitement}
We went out to Xarcabard and pwnt some NM's for teh motoman's G2 quest. On the last mob, I dished out a pretty good hit.

Also congrats to Zalt for breaking the 3k barrior :)
We went out to Xarcabard and pwnt some NM's for teh motoman's G2 quest. On the last mob, I dished out a pretty good hit.
Also congrats to Zalt for breaking the 3k barrior :)
We obliterated the three mobs and all went back to our respective home points. Was a fun weekend. Can't wait til summer... then I'll be able to do ALOT more things with the shell. Gonna be fun :)
I'm out until next randomly spaced post! Later ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment